Ph.D. Admission Requirements
- Ph.D. application 2020-2021 (click to download)
- Scholarship application 2020-2021 (should be submitted together with Ph.D. application form)
- Master Degree Certificate or Diploma
- Academic Transcripts of Records
- A Research Proposal outlining the Ph.D. research that you want to conduct
- List of Publications
- Two references from individuals who can evaluate the applicant’s academic or professional skills and experience
- Copy of International Passport
- Medical Examination Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
- Proven English Language Skills in Reading and Writing. Standardized English language test scores are not compulsory. However, the applicants with standardized scores (valid TOEFL/IELTS scores) will have a competitive advantage.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All documents issued in another language must be translated into English by either an official translation service or your university/college.