PhD Admission Requirements
- PhD Application for Admission Form (click to download)
- Scholarship Application Form (should be submitted together with PhD application form)
- Master Degree Certificate or Diploma
- Academic Transcripts of Records
- A Research Proposal outlining the PhD research that you want to conduct
- List of Publications
- Two references from individuals who can evaluate applicant’s academic or professional skills and experience
- Copy of International Passport
- Medical Examination Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
- Proven English Language Skills in Reading and Writing. Standardized English language test scores are not compulsory. However, the applicants with standardized scores (valid TOEFL/IELTS scores) will have competitive advantage.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All documents issued in another language must be translated into English by either an official translation service or your university/college.