Eligibility Requirements for Students:
- Students should be studying a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree
- Grade point average (GPA) of undergraduate students must be at least 2,5 on a 4-point scale.
- Grade point average (GPA) of graduate students (MA, PhD) must be at least 3.00 on a 4-point scale.
- 50% language score + 50% GPA
- The students studying in their first year in a bachelor’s degree and the students of preparation classes and scientific preparation programmes of graduate degrees cannot participate in this programme in their first semester.
Required documents for students:
- Candidate Student Application Form (with picture)
- Student Information Form
- Student Application Form (with picture)
- Transcript of Records
- Language Certificate (from the Department of English Language and Literature of Khazar University or IELTS/TOEFL)
List of Turkish Partner-Universities within Mevlana 2020-2021 list