Application Requirements for the Programme
Academic staff, who will benefit from Mevlana Exchange Programme, will have the opportunity to do
researches with new academic perspectives in addition to lecturing abroad. They can continue their
cooperation by the mutual interaction via various conferences, projects and seminars after returning
their home institutions.
For Academic Staff:
- The academic staff must have not participated in Mevlana Exchange Programme before.
- Sufficient language skills
For academic staff:
1. Academic Staff Information Form (with picture)
2. Academic Staff Mobility Program
4. List of publications or projects on the subject that he/she wants to work in the host university
5. Work plan of the seminar
Mevlana Exchange Programme Brochure