International Partnerships with Educational Institutions and Research Organizations
Khazar University has a long tradition of international cooperation.
Since its establishment, international affiliations have become one of the major goals of the university. Khazar is actively engaged in collaborative projects and partnerships all over the world.
The current objective is to focus on the content and quality of international cooperation in order to make internationalization a balanced element of education and research. International cooperation is a prerequisite for ensuring the sustainability and quality of teaching and research at a university. Cultivating a network of international relations allows Khazar University to boost the mobility of its academic staff and students, and to make the unique educational and research opportunities of Azerbaijan available to students and faculty abroad.
The internationalization processes take place in the following areas:
- Bilateral cooperation agreements (with around 100 universities all over the world)
- Membership in consortiums of universities such as: Eurasia University Union (EURAS), Black Sea University Association; Caspian University Association; Alliance of Universities for Democracy; International Information Security Research Consortium; and Caucasus International Consortium for Academic Cooperation (CICAC)
- Participation in international educational and research programmes and projects
- Exchanges of students and academic staff
- International cooperation on the faculty, institute, department and individual levels.