Please find below ERASMUS+ Sapienza University’s application procedures for incoming students (Fall semester 2021-2022).
ELIGIBILITY: Four Bachelor and Master (ALL AREAS OF ENGINEERING) students of Khazar University:
• Enrolled in a Khazar University undergraduate/graduate degree program at the time of application.
• Completed at least the first year of their studies at Khazar University.
• Have a cumulative GPA of 85 or higher.
• Have NO disciplinary sanctions within the past 6 months. Ph.D. students of Khazar University:
• Citizen of the Azerbaijani Republic or an International Student enrolled in a full-degree program at Khazar University.
• Enrolled in a Khazar University degree program at the time of application.
• Have completed at least the first year of their studies.
• Have NO disciplinary sanctions within the past 6 months. Language proficiency requirements:
• An intermediate level of English (i.e., Threshold level B2 or Higher of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). Students can demonstrate their level of English with an official certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge) or alternative qualifications (i.e., certificate issued by the Home University, language centers/schools, etc.).
Submit your electronic application to the International Affairs Office:
Electronic submission: firstname.lastname@example.org (e-mail subject: Erasmus Plus Application – Your First Name and Last Name)
Deadline for sending the application is April 23, 2021.