Khazar University International Scholarship Program
Khazar University provides a limited number of merit-based scholarships for applicants of every country. Khazar University International Scholarship Program (KUISP) covers the total amount of the tuition fee for one academic year subject to prolongation based on the academic performance of the grantee.
Guiding Principles of the program are as follows:
* All foreign citizens are eligible for KUISP
* KUISP is available for potential students at all schools of the University: School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, School of Economics and Management, School of Humanities and Social Sciences and School of Education.
* Applicants to bachelor, master and PhD programs are eligible to apply for KUISP.
* Every year two scholarships, each covering the cost of the full tuition fee, will be awarded to citizens of each country who apply to Khazar University programs.
* The scholarship is provided for one year, subject to prolongation based on the academic performance of the grantee.
* The scholarship covers the cost of the tuition fee for one academic year, but does not cover living, travel or other expenses.
* Khazar University conducts evaluation and the selection of submitted applications via document screening and Skype interviews with shortlisted applicants.
Scholarship Application Procedure: to apply for the KUISP Scholarship, applicants need to fill in and submit:
1. Khazar University Application for Admission Form for the selected level of study (Bachelor, Master or PhD) along with all required documents listed in the application form
2. KUISP Application Form
Detailed information about the scholarship could be found in this file