Exchange Programs under Bilateral Agreements
Students will pay their tuition fees to their home institutions. No further tuition costs will be charged by the host institutions. The students are responsible for travel, living, healthcare, insurance or other expenses incurred by the students.
- Students who have completed at least one year of undergraduate and one semester of graduate studies
- Students with minimum GPA 80
- English Language Proficiency
- Announcement about exchange program
- Students send application form to International Affairs Office. After first selection process only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed. Application Outgoing Students
- Interview is held by IO representative and deans of appropriate schools
- Final Selection results are announced
All interested students should address their questions to the International Affairs Office.