Non-Erasmus student exchange
Khazar University has bilateral agreements with foreign universities which enables student exchange with partner universities. Students, who apply and get a chance to study one or two semesters in a foreign university within a non-Erasmus exchange agreement, do not pay any extra tuition fee, but are responsible for their own travel and living expenses in the host country.
Exchange opportunities are announced annually with a specific shown deadline. In order to apply for non-Erasmus exchange, Khazar University students should submit the following documents to International Affairs Office electronically (e-mail to email@example.com) or on paper (Neftchiler Campus Room 512):
- Application Form for Outgoing Students (click here to download)
- Recommendation from the faculty
- Students with minimum GPA 80
- English Language Proficiency
Currently, Khazar University has valid non-Erasmus agreements with the following Universities:
- Stockholm School of Economics in Riga (Riga, Latvia)
- Leiden University (Leiden, Netherlands)
- Warsaw School of Economics (Warsaw, Poland)
- University of Seoul (Seoul, South Korea)
- Sejong University (Seoul, South Korea)
- University of Hradec Kralove (Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic)
All interested students should address their questions to the International Affairs Office.