- This event has passed.
BACHELOR AND MASTER STUDENTS: Applications are accepted for ERASMUS+ Exchange Opportunities!
October 18, 2018
BACHELOR AND MASTER STUDENTS:
Applications are NOW accepted for ERASMUS PLUS Exchange Opportunities!
DEADLINE: 17:00 (5:00pm), Thursday, October 18, 2018
LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Do you want to study a semester or a year abroad, meet new friends and learn about other cultures? Then apply to Erasmus Plus Programme!
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Bachelor and master students who:
- Are enrolled in a Khazar University undergraduate/graduate degree program at the time of application
- Are qualified second year bachelor or master level student
- Have a cumulative GPA of 85 and higher
- Have no disciplinary sanctions within the past 6 months
HOW TO APPLY?
Fill out the application form and submit it in paper or electronically to the International Affairs Office:
- Paper submission: Room#512, 5th floor, Neftchiler Campus (41 Mehseti street)
- Electronic submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
(subject line: Erasmus Plus Application – Your First Name and Last Name)
Application Forms (electronic and paper) could be obtained from Khazar University’s website (download from this announcement), Deans’ Offices and the International Affairs Office.
WHERE CAN I STUDY?
Khazar University has Erasmus+ agreements with numerous universities in countries like Bulgaria, Italy, Poland, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, and others. Partner-universities include:
- Varna University of Management (Bulgaria)
- University of Pavia (Italy)
- Sapienza University of Rome (Italy)
- Kozminski University (Poland)
- University of Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- Polytechnic University of Valencia (Spain)
- Kadir Has University (Turkey)
- Manisa Celal Bayar University (Turkey)
- Middle East Technical University (METU) (Turkey)
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORMS: