We are happy to inform you that the Deadline for mobility to study at Sapienza University (Italy) through the Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Programme is extended. (1st semester of 2022-2023). The details are as follows:
Please find below ERASMUS+ Sapienza University’s application procedures for incoming students (1st semester of 2022-2023).
Level: full-time Bachelor, Master or PhD students of Khazar University
Citizenship: Citizens of any country
• Enrolled as a full-time student for a Khazar University’s undergraduate/postgraduate degree programme at the time of application
• Completed at least the first year of her/his studies at Khazar University
• Have a cumulative GPA of 85 or higher
• Have no disciplinary sanctions of any kind within the past 6 months
• An intermediate level of English (i.e., threshold level B2 or Higher of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). English Proficiency Document (TOEFL, IELTS, Khazar University English exam, YDS, YOKDIL or exams which are accepted by OSYM) or document issued by the Home University that can be taken from students’ departments
• Search your course here: https://corsidilaurea.uniroma1.it/en
How to apply?
- Europass CV
- Copy of National Identity Card
- Photo (3×4) and a copy of student ID card
- English Proficiency Document
- The printed, filled out, and signed Application Form
- Motivation letter
Applications should be handed over personally to an International Coordinator of the International Affairs Office, Khazar University: Office 512, fifth floor, old building.
If the pandemic-related restrictions are imposed, the electronic versions of the documents can also be accepted. In this case, please make to submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: Erasmus Plus Application – Your First Name and Last Name)
Deadline for sending your Application is 11 March 2022, 17:00, Baku time
All queries must be sent by email with subject (ASK) Erasmus_Current Calls
NOTA BENE: The ultimate decision on the candidature for this particular mobility will be made by Sapienza University.