Please find below ERASMUS+ Manisa Celal Bayar University’s application procedures for incoming students (Fall semester 2021-2022).
ELIGIBILITY: undergraduate/graduate students of Computer Engineering, Business Administration, Economics, Political Sciences and International Relations at Khazar University:
• Enrolled in a Khazar University undergraduate/graduate degree program at the time of application.
• Completed at least the first year of their studies at Khazar University.
• Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 55 for undergraduate and 75 for graduate students.
• Citizen of the Azerbaijani Republic or an International Student enrolled in a full-degree program at Khazar University.
• Enrolled in a Khazar University degree program at the time of application.
• Have completed at least the first year of their studies.
• Have NO disciplinary sanctions within the past 6 months.
• Language proficiency requirements: All applicants should be able to provide the certification of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, Khazar University English exam, YDS, YOKDIL or exams which are accepted by OSYM).
The application form should be printed, signed, and handed to International Affairs Office of Khazar University with other required documents (Europass CV, Copy of National Identity Card, Transcript and English Proficiency Document). In the pandemic condition the electronic version of the documents is also acceptable. Submit your electronic application to the International Affairs Office:
Electronic submission: email@example.com (e-mail subject: Erasmus Plus Application – Your First Name and Last Name)
Deadline for sending the application is May 19, 2021.